Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
ef_128  
#1 Posted : Thursday, March 22, 2018 12:48:24 PM(UTC)
ef_128

Groups: Forum Moderator, Website Administration

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 4 post(s)
Week 9 Schedule

coming soon
ef_128  
#2 Posted : Thursday, March 22, 2018 1:06:01 PM(UTC)
ef_128

Groups: Forum Moderator, Website Administration

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 4 post(s)
LAHORE / CORDOBA
battle of pennsylvania. which team is showing up early ready to ball ??

ISLAMABAD / TIMBUKTU
timbuktu needs to show some heart. they need to want to win.

DHAKA / TEHRAN
tehran needs to play lock down defense. they have the bigs to cover sal.

MECCA / JAKARTA
you already know the outcome.

SARAJEVO / LAGOS
lagos is clicking. they should play with 4 guys more often.

SUBA / JEDDAH
suba is the #1 team in MB right now. let that sink in.

MOMBASA / KAZAN
a lot of good matchups this week. this is another one. while mombasa is going to run around and catch pat, whos going to stop goldberg for kazan?

SANA'A / BAGHDAD
baghdad is a much better team than their record shows. if they had 1 solid big man on their team, theyd have a completely different record. abdul might have a nice day.

DAMASCUS / GRANADA
qasim qlutch!

AMMAN / BEIRUT
5-3 matchup. crucial game for both teams. slight edge to beirut.

Edited by user Thursday, March 22, 2018 1:13:30 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Zain23  
#3 Posted : Thursday, March 22, 2018 6:10:45 PM(UTC)
Zain23

Groups: Forum Member

Lahore/Cordoba (Court A): Lahore if they have their full team wins this one

Islamabad/Timbuktu (Court B): Islamabad needs to feed their big man and get him those looks down low

Dhaka/Tehran (Court A): Dhaka shooting really well too many offensive weapons, better offense beats better defense.

Mecca/Jakarta (Court B): With Jakarta’s big man on the small court there isn’t much you can get down low, and then there is Muj with the non-stop attack.

Sarajevo/Lagos (Court A): Great matchups for the bigs should be a great game.

Suba/Jeddah (Court B): Not picking against Suba, someone steps up every game.

Mombasa/Kazan (Court A): Pat won’t stop attacking, and I think Kazan will out hustle them.

Sanaa/Baghdad (Court B): Going to be tough to stop the offense for Sana, Baghdad has a good defense they just need to work the offense more efficiently.

Damascus/Granada (Court A): Granada has had a tough schedule, and puts up a fight every game. They win this one.

Amman/Beirut (Court B): Game of the week, small court lots of buckets, Amman wins the battle on the boards and therefore wins the game.
mmdarwish224  
#4 Posted : Thursday, March 22, 2018 9:15:29 PM(UTC)
mmdarwish224

Lahore/Cordoba: ————

Islamabad/Timbuktu- Islamabad plays good defense, they spread the floor, and only put up open shots. Omar Abbassi is a problem down low. My money is on them but for an upset Timbuktu has to bring their A-game laith and the Salehs have to step it up and be more aggressive on the offensive side of the floor and need to make their shots.

Dhaka/Tehran- anything could happen in this game Dhaka is on a 4 win streak so this momentum should help them but the former champs are off this season but as we move towards the post season they are getting better. Tehran has a good team too but as far as I could tell they had a fairly easy schedule winning against teams under .500 but they could pull out of this with the win if Dhaka slips up but I believe the former champs are going to get this one.

Mecca/Jakarta- Mecca has had a hard season lossing a few of their players to injury but faired well thanks to Jaber and Idris they could put the ball in the hoop in many ways but Jakarta is loaded with offensive tools this year with Mujtaba and Mohammad masri and have a big presence in the paint(Omar Khalaf) I going with Jakarta because they have way more firepower

Lagos/Sarajevo- Sarajevo is a good team but they have no bigs present at most of their games which killed them this season but their team is full of potential but Lagos has one of the biggest teams in the league which would give them a huge advantage over Sarajevo imma give this one to Lagos

Suba/Jeddah- Suba is having a beast season and is a very good team and a potential championship winner. Sasa is a good playmaker and Aymen is a good big ,a great matchup against Brandon landfair, they are a good duo. Suba is going to take this.

Mombasa/Kazan- Game of the week no doubt too hard to predict the outcome of this

Sana’a/Baghdad- Popal is a straight up scoring machine he’s scoring 20 points a game no matter what is thrown at him and his supporting cast is a tough nut to crack and based on Baghdad’s record they dont have enough to to beat them. Hope baghdad
Proves me wrong.

Damascus/Granada- Granada is a team with a lot of potential they almost beat Amman(A top tier team) and I don’t see Damascus winning against these guys unless Khaled sehwail and Hosam step up and take over. Granada takes this

Beirut/Amman- Amman this season upped their game they are a very hard to beat. Moayad Qasem Mana are in my opinion one of the most dangerous trios in the league. I can’t see bierut keeping up with them, it’s going to be a a nail biter but Amman is going to pull out of this one

Edited by user Thursday, March 22, 2018 9:16:39 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

MAhmed  
#5 Posted : Saturday, March 24, 2018 1:07:48 PM(UTC)
MAhmed

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Lahore/Cordoba: Herb and Muhannad contain the Cordoba bigs just enough to let Jon do his thing

Islamabad/Timbuktu: Islamabad looks to get their offense going in time for the playoffs

Dhaka/Tehran: Should be a good one

Mecca/Jakarta: Mecca not really doing anything to make me think they can pull off the upset. FT and 3pt%’s much lower than I expected

Sarajevo/Lagos: Mike Rawls is excellent at distributing the rock, and can also score big when he needs to. Sarajevo is going to need Rameez. He’s the glue that keeps the defense talking and together. Probably the only one quick and big enough to cover Zain. Speaking of Zain, he’s leading Lagos in points, rebounds, assists, steals and more. If they finish the season strong, be careful he may grab that MVP trophy

Suba/Jeddah: Suba keeps that #1 spot

Mombasa/Kazan: Kazan’s bigs have the ability to draw Goldberg away from the rim and limit his impact. However Mombasa’s chemistry, led by Sadat/Raza is nothing to mess with, and while no one really talks about their defense they are 4th in points allowed

Sanaa/Baghdad: Baghdad is just a few possessions away from being a 4-4 team. Amir having a strong rookie season. I say they put it together and get their first win of the season against a Sana’a team that’s having a bit of a midseason slide

Damascus/Granada: Damascus looking to steal this game from a Granada squad that's had some tough last minute losses. Damascus needs a couple guys to come out firing for them to win

Amman/Beirut: Don’t really see an answer for Mana. On the other hand I think MoShabazz will be able to disrupt Mingo a little. It’s Amman’s game, but they need to be careful not to let Nick and Hart go off from 3 point land