Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
qman612  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, July 25, 2017 5:43:20 AM(UTC)
qman612

Groups: Forum Member

Dhaka/Fez - Dhaka wins assuming they have their full squad. They have been down 2 starters for the last 2 weeks.
Suba/Islamabad -Islamabad has too much experience and chemistry for Suba to match. They take this one easily.
Mombasa/Riyadh - Good matchup but giving this to Mombasa due to their superior guard play.
Istanbul/Sana'a
Cairo/Palermo - Cairo pulled out a tough win last week against a good team. This should be an easier matchup for them.
Granada/Damascus
Amman/Kabul - Amman will be hungry and motivated after a tough loss in the closing minute last weekend.
Cordoba/Mecca - Anas Zubi is out for this one. Cordoba has quite a few athletes that are still learning to gel with each other. This should be a good game.
Beirut/Jakarta - Jakarta takes this one with the return of Mujtaba. If Ed can play as well as he did against this team, I can't imagine what Muj is gonna do.
Delhi/Alexandria -Ayman helps a Delhi squad still missing their captain. Alexandria still takes this one.
Sarajevo/Tehran - Bounce back win for Tehran
ef_128  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, July 25, 2017 1:08:34 PM(UTC)
ef_128

Groups: Forum Moderator, Website Administration

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 4 post(s)
Dhaka / Fez - You already know. Fez Summerball '17 champs!

Suba / Islamabad - Islamabad's cooking right now. Omar's veteran-ship is leading the charge!

Mombasa / Riyadh - Riyadh is a good team but they need to find their go-to player. They have 5 players avg around 10ppg each. Raza and co. need to keep playing how they have been, and they will win this game.

Istanbul / Sana'a - Sana'a is a top team and they have been missing Qasim. Istanbul used to be a top team last season but have hit some sort of slump. I won't be picking Istanbul until they show me some sign of life!

Cairo / Palermo - This is actually a pretty interesting matchup. I've notice Cairo fans chirping on social media. This is a game they should and must win. If Cairo wins in impressive fashion, they'll become a contender. Palermo will need the Popal bros to put up points. Leaving this game as a toss up.

Granada / Damascus - Will the young bucks teach Granada a lesson? Or will Granada lay the smack down. I think OQ bounces back from his mediocre performance with a big game.

Amman / Kabul - Going with Kabul here. They are a feisty bunch.

Cordoba / Mecca - Cordoba's slump ends here with a W. Got insider info here!

Beirut / Jakarta - Beirut bounces back this week with a W. Got insider info here also!

Delhi / Alexandria - Aymen was a huge help for Delhi. I think they'll make this a tough game for Alexandria. Even possibly winning it. But for now, I gotta go with Alexandria.

Sarajevo / Tehran - Tehran is a good team. Watch out.
MAhmed  
#3 Posted : Thursday, July 27, 2017 8:05:50 AM(UTC)
MAhmed

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Dhaka/Fez - The party's over for Mr. Froogh
Suba/Islamabad - Suba can play but they've been having attendance issues. Another strong game from Islamabad last week I don't see them losing here
Mombasa/Riyadh - My pick for upset of the week. It'll be very difficult for them to contain Raza, but Riyadh can run the floor and their inside/out game is improving so a good strategy will put them in position to steal the W.
Istanbul/Sana'a - Unless Istanbul gets hot from 3 pt land, it will be too much Sana'a
Cairo/Palermo - Zain has shaken off the rust from his injury and is someone to watch out for. Side note: Abubacr can ball. He should be getting way more touches
Granada/Damascus - Damascus looked good last week but Granada will be too much
Amman/Kabul - Mo Shabazz is a great pick up. Fresh off player of the week honors his leadership is what Amman needed
Cordoba/Mecca - I think Cordoba will get it together for this one
Beirut/Jakarta - Beirut had a tough loss last week. Can't see them being able to take on Jakarta
Delhi/Alexandria - Can't see Alexandria losing this one
Sarajevo/Tehran - Tehran's bigs should be able to contain Rameez
Kaka_From_Dhaka  
#4 Posted : Thursday, July 27, 2017 7:47:13 PM(UTC)
Kaka_From_Dhaka

Spreads and Predictions for Week 4..........(Week 3 was 8-4)

Fez vs Dhaka

Beginning of the season I would of had dhaka by 7 but this has literally shifted a whole different direction. I talked to a dhaka player this week and he doesnt even know if the team will be at full strength. Off the court it seems they are having issues and its trickling into the locker room.

Fez -1.5

Fez covers the spread, 67-60

I just think dhaka gives up way to many 3s and fez has the jump shooters to take the size away from dhaka. Dhaka is going to get the points in paint but a 3 point shot is worth more then 2 point shot at the end of the day.

Suba vs. Islamabad

With 5 quality starters and outscoring their opponents 185 to 145, you would think Islamabad would run away with this. Not so fast my friends. Suba is quality. A diamond in the ruff. They play Lavar ball! They share the basketball and make the extra pass. The basketball gods reward them with the three point shot.

Islamabad -7.5

Islamabad wins but doesnt cover 62-58

I just think the game will be close all game but the experience, the depth, and the all around team defense of islamabad will be the difference. Suba does put up at fight but Abbassi hits a late 3 and islamabad hits their freethrows down the stretch.

Mombassa vs. Riyadh

You know there was rap group I used to listen too called the ruff riders. With Ahmed Doumani playing the role of DMX his ability to stop, pop. shut them down and open up his own shooting clinic last week. Then you have my super team center Ricardo battiston playing the role as Sheek Louch, the muscle of the group. Mombassa owes this guy some rebounds this week, pay da man. Last but not least you have Abdul Kareem Elsammak as Jadakiss. Welcome to D Block my friends, let me introduce you to The LOX.

Riyadh -4

Riyadh covers by a touchdown and a field goal 60-50

The LOX will come to play. Jadakiss will shoot it better. We know that. Theirs more on to their total. Ricardo should win his matchup against weiss. Weiss will need to get Ricardo into early foul trouble to give Mombassa a chance or Raza posts a 40 burger with a strong game from Yousef.

Instanbul vs. Sana

Not going to really go into detail or give my insight into this game. You got the sixers playing the spurs basically on a neutral court. I have no idea. Istanbul is throwing up more bricks then greenwich village at the moment.

Sana -13.5

Cairo vs. Palermo

Its do or die for Palermo. Their season is on the line and abdul knows it. The allen iverson of the mb has been working hard on his mental game all week. He knows if he goes, his team goes. Its not about how many points he scores, the question is will he make his teammates better.

Pick em, Even Spread

Palermo in a blowout 63-47

On paper, Cairo looks like the better team but if you dig deeper into it, palermo has ran into some tough luck and tough teams. I also have a prop bet that Abdul outscores their whole team. In a blowout shocker, palermo gets their first win.

Granada vs. Demascus

Was sleeping on Granada until I got a call tuesday night at 3 in the morning. An unidentified granada player said his team was extremely focused. None of their players have ate at a waffle house in two weeks. No soda or carbs. They are really taking care of their bodies. They think Dhaka has stolen some of their fire the past couple years. A chip on their shoulder? No make that a flour tortilla on their shoulder.

Demascus -4

Granada keeps it close first half but the offensive rebounds are the difference. You cant teach heart, granada has a ton of it but you also cant teach size and Demascus has more.

Demascus covers 58-51

Amman vs. Kabul

After being the favorites last week Amman lost a game they should win again cairo. A source at local bar said some of their players were out drinking before the night of the game. They took cairo lightly and were definitely looking forward to their matchup against kabul who just wins. Tremendous matchup

Amman -2

The team I think is going to show up, actually does. They take this week a little more seriously and win the game by 10

55-45 Amman

Cordoba vs. Mecca

Mecca is a lot better then their record show. Could very easily be 3-0 with the team they put on the court. Their records indicate the game will be much closer but mecca wins by 15.

Mecca -6

Mecca wins it 65-50

sorry to the rest of the games, just didnt have time to predict and research them all. Good luck to all the teams and players this weekend. This is Lavar Ball, signing off "Just Stay in Yo Lane Friends".

Edited by user Thursday, July 27, 2017 7:55:23 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

"Just stay in Yo lane friends"
OmarAhmed13  
#5 Posted : Friday, July 28, 2017 7:39:45 AM(UTC)
OmarAhmed13

Your predictions are just like your name! KAKA!!
Kaka_From_Dhaka  
#6 Posted : Friday, July 28, 2017 10:35:50 AM(UTC)
Kaka_From_Dhaka

Lmao, what kind of KAKA tho. Is it a solid KAKA like ive been eating healthy. Come straight out and dont have to wipe. A wet waffle house kaka? Do i need pepto bismol? I mean bro, be more specific.
billalabbassi  
#7 Posted : Friday, July 28, 2017 7:51:58 PM(UTC)
billalabbassi

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 6 post(s)
Fez/Dhaka- Fez has a great offensive punch with Ed leading the charge but if Dhaka's full team shows up, I don't see how Fez can win. Ahmad Saleh has been off but i think he'll turn uo in this one but it just wouldn't be enough. Dhaka has 3 players in Ameer, Farzad, and Ali that can take over a game and they have Fahad to space the floor. Dhaka wins.

Suba/Islamabad- I'm not going to predict my own game

Mombasa/Riyadh- I believe Khalil Hussein is going to debut this week and he's the defense they need on Raza. Riyadh also has Ricardo manning the middle. Great game that can go either way but I just have a feeling Riyadh pulls this one out.

Istanbul/Sana'a- Sana'a has Mo Amin, need I say more? Sana'a plays great defense while having the offensive punch to go along with it. Istanbul is a good team that has been struggling. If I'm picking between Mo Amin and a team that's really had trouble this season, I have to go with leader in the MVP race.

Cairo/Palermo- Abdul and the boys finally turn the corner. I've said it before and I'll say it again, Abdul is a great player but he has to get his teammates involved. I think he does that this game and he'll help his team pull thhis one out.

Granada/Damascus- Omar Singer is debuting and their has been chatter that he'll ruin the chemistry. I don't believe that'll happen. Singer is someone who could put points up in a hurry but what makes him stand out is his defense. Granada just got a whole lot better defensively.

Amman/Kabul- Moayad keeps doing his thing and if Mana is back this should be theirs. Ameed is no longer on Kabul and i just think Kabul doesn't have what it takes to beat Amman.

Cordoba/Mecca- I versed Cordoba last week and they are much better than what their record shows. Mecca will be playing without their star Anas Zubi for yet another week. Cordoba is really athletic with a big man that could light it up from deep. I just don't think Mecca could match that.

Edited by user Friday, July 28, 2017 7:53:53 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Strive to Do What Seems Impossible
Kaka_From_Dhaka  
#8 Posted : Saturday, July 29, 2017 12:41:59 PM(UTC)
Kaka_From_Dhaka

Damn point to the easy work. Lavar got knocked out this weekend by his bookie. Going to keep fighting, tough week. Lost my whole bank roll. Good job to all the players and teams this week.
Big O  
#9 Posted : Saturday, July 29, 2017 1:54:50 PM(UTC)
Big O

Was thanked: 6 time(s) in 6 post(s)
Sanaa with a huge 2nd half performance. 40-11, impressive.
#16 Areeha
kaliph_t  
#10 Posted : Sunday, July 30, 2017 8:57:35 AM(UTC)
kaliph_t

Big O wrote:
Sanaa with a huge 2nd half performance. 40-11, impressive.

Istanbul played a much tougher first half than we expected. We tightened up our D significantly in the 2nd half and Raied starting getting layup after layup after layup. Even though the score widened late in the 2nd half, it definitely was not an easy game. Props to Istanbul
ef_128  
#11 Posted : Sunday, July 30, 2017 5:42:46 PM(UTC)
ef_128

Groups: Forum Moderator, Website Administration

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 4 post(s)
Dhaka / Fez - We gave Dhaka a good run but with about 10 minutes left in the game, they showed why they are the champs. They locked down on D, closed out on our shooters, and made us pay for every turnover.

Suba / Islamabad

Mombasa / Riyadh

Istanbul / Sana'a - I was watching Istanbul put in work in the first half. They executed a great half court set and finished fast break layups. Second half was the complete opposite.

Cairo / Palermo - Teams need to watch out for Zain. He's good for a quiet double double every game. Kareem was driving and hitting difficult layups, while Abdul did his usually thing. Kareem/Abdul cancelled each other out and Zain was the one who stepped up.

Granada / Damascus

Amman / Kabul

Cordoba / Mecca

Beirut / Jakarta

Delhi / Alexandria

Sarajevo / Tehran
MAhmed  
#12 Posted : Monday, July 31, 2017 7:35:47 PM(UTC)
MAhmed

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Fez/Dhaka - Fez started off strong hitting 3's and Idris was knocking down some difficult jumpers. It was anyone's game until mid 2nd half when Dhaka made some defensive adjustments which got us some transition buckets and the lead for good. Salman was everywhere and made life tough for Jason who was very quiet - Fez doesn't have much depth at the center/power forward position - which could be a problem. Nevertheless Fez is a solid squad that plays to their strengths and can challenge any team in the league when they're hot.

Mombasa/Riyadh - Now this was a fun game to watch. Looked like Mombassa had 2 Raza's on the floor...Raza and Sadat who was in attack mode all game. I gotta find out what these guys are adding to their kabuli pulao. Riyadh led by Ricardo (20 boards) and Ahmed made a nice run in the 2nd half but Mombassa is battle tested and maintained composure to get the W.

Suba/Islamabad - Caught the first half...not much new to say...Islamabad did their thing again. Suba wasn't clicking like they were earlier in the season when their offense had a nice flow to it.

Cairo/Palermo - Abdul provided the highlight of the week with a sick alley oop off the backboard to himself...in traffic. Thanks to some help from his supporting cast Palermo looked like the better team at half. I didn't see the second half but looks like Kareem went off and brought home the W. Zain looked great but looks like he's still favoring his knee...hoping he gets back to 100% soon.