Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
ef_128  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, August 18, 2015 8:10:58 AM(UTC)
ef_128

Groups: Forum Moderator, Website Administration

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 4 post(s)
bored at work .. if i was able to create my own team from current D1 players, it would be:

PG - Stephen Meyer (Tripoli)
Never seen a player who literally only wants to pass the ball. Gives up open looks to find an even better open look. He's literally put up 1 shot in 2 games. Some of his passes are unexpected but they will sure make a nice highlight reel.

SG - Mujtaba Shahsamand (Tripoli)
Hands down the best shooter in the league and probably the funnest player to watch. Can hit the open J and can create his own J. Play his J and he'll blow by you for a layup.

SF - Almar Dyer (Jerusalem)
Took two years off but comes but in even better form. Wide body with good control. Gets to the hole when he wants and shoots a good percentage. He's got a better vertical than most of the league which makes rebounding look easy.

PF - Farhad Babury (Sarajevo)
A definite into Muslim Basketball's Hall of Fame and easily one of the best players MB has ever had play. He can score and he can lock down on defense. Got married, had a kid, and got in better shape!

C - DJ Copeland (Jeddah)
Watch this guy play. He sits under the basket and does all the dirty work. He'll keep fighting for every rebound and will finish his teammates missed shots.

Edited by user Tuesday, August 18, 2015 8:34:05 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

mastaweiss  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, August 18, 2015 8:20:52 AM(UTC)
mastaweiss

Groups: Forum Member

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Why am I not on this?