Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
ef_128  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2014 9:34:34 AM(UTC)
ef_128

Groups: Forum Moderator, Website Administration

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 4 post(s)
THIS IS JUST FOR FUN

Repeat - Just For Fun !

I hope more people will voice their opinion

REGULAR SEASON ONLY - I knowww it's hard to tell with only 3 games!

D2 - At first I was thinking Jon Pride, since they were the only team to go 3-0, and he's obviously a beast offensively, but then I thought about their schedule verses some of the other teams. After further review, I think my decision would have to be Rajab Abbassi. He put up 17ppg, 12rpg, 3.5apg. Unfortunately, their are no stats to show his defensive ability. There are very few players who can contain Rajab and I don't think anyone can shut him down.

D3 - First to mind is Jon Mingo. Don't let his size fool you. He's got speed and he can jump. Plus he's always dropping buckets. Shooting from 3pt land or driving to the hole. There are definitely very close contenders in D3. Mombasa and Jeddah definitely have some guys who could take this title if there were more games.

What do you think?

Who's trying to do an "All First Team, Second Team, Third Team" post ? haha

Edited by user Tuesday, October 7, 2014 11:29:04 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

zaied  
#2 Posted : Friday, October 10, 2014 6:20:47 AM(UTC)
zaied

Groups: Forum Member

Would have to agree about Rajab. His value goes way beyond the stats he puts up.
The QB  
#3 Posted : Friday, October 10, 2014 9:34:35 AM(UTC)
The QB

Groups: Forum Member

Thanks but I have to disagree with both of you. There are a number of great players in the league, including one who dominated the game last night. Muj had 36 points on 15 shots (plus FTs), made some impossible contested shots and generally dominated the game. Last night's game was very competitive and a lot of fun. Congrats to Tripoli and good luck to both teams in next week's final.

-Rajab